Gre quantitative preparation guide
|1. ETS official guide’s Math Review Chapter
2. ETS official guide (Rest)
3. ETS GRE Quantitative
4. Manhattan 5lb
5. Take help from Manhattan 1-6 book and watch the video lessons from Magoosh Premium Account. And also prepare a notebook for all quant formula.
6. I used to post in এসো পড়ি GRE একসাথে-টার্গেট Fall 16 (Distance Reading Partnership Project) facebook group, if I got any hard/ very hard/devilish quant problem
7. Sit for practice mock tests from Magoosh Premium Account every day.
|1. Start Quant Mock tests 6 weeks before the final exam from Kaplan, Princeton or any other online free mock tests (i.e. gre.kmf.com/) and solve them thoroughly (take mock tests every other day)
2. 2 weeks before the final exam, start Manhattan paid mock tests + Powerprep II
3. Revise ETS Official Guide and ETS Quantitative and solve all 3 versions of Powerprep IIquestions in the last week before the exam
4. Revise the notebook of quant formula a day before the final exam.